Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laura Story - Blessings



I came home from church today and turned on KLOVE Christian Radio and this song came on. It hit me soo hard that no matter what our beliefs are we are all deserving of God's Love for us. I can look back on some really really challenging times in my life and know they all served a purpose for me and my growth. As I listen to this song, I am reminded just how important it is for me to create these 100 healing centers throughout the United States.. and probably spanning the globe. It's time for us to heal. It's time to stand up and allow God to heal our wounds. He is waiting for us to turn our lives over to Him. It's really that simple. I can't be more grateful than I am right now in this very moment for the miracle He has performed in my life and the way He has totally changed my heart not only towards others but more importantly towards myself.

Healing only happens when we are "WILLING" to allow the Savior, who is the Master Healer.. into our lives to perform the miracle. Don't give up before the miracle happens. You ARE His miracle he has created and don't allow anything to crush and destroy His Miracle such as self doubt and fear. We are placed here on earth to HAVE JOY.. not to just observe it in others. FEEL the Joy.. Know.. the JOY.. and LIVE IN THE JOY! You were created to BE JOY! He is waiting on you. Don't let Him down!

No comments:

Post a Comment