Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Ignite Your Spark!"

So sorry I haven't written in a few days. I have been at the "Ignite Your Spark" event here in Salt Lake City. It was AMAZING to see so many powerful women and some men together learning and experiencing speaking our truth together. I can't think of any better job in the world than what I do. For most of you, you might not know that 6 months ago I quit a job I had for 6 1/2 years to pursue my dream of making a difference in other's lives. I had no idea what this was going to look like but I felt as though it was finally time to move on and I trusted in that feeling and knew it would work out. It was one of the most important decisions I have ever made. At the conference Suzanne Evans taught us that the most important thing in life you can do is to make a decision. I made a decision to go after my dream and passions and it has been quite the ride for sure.

As I have my first event coming up next Saturday, I am feeling both excited and anxious. I absolutely love the fact that I will be bringing a MASSIVE amounts of value to people and helping them along their own journey of weight loss. I know the amount of frustration there is around it and I want to be the voice of hope to those struggling. I will give you exactly what it is that I do.

At this event, I ended up meeting 6 other women out of 200 that had released a huge amount of weight. It was neat to connect with them and hear all the different ways they did it as well. My mission is to collect all kinds of stories of people through out this country that have taken this bull by it's horns.... made it happen. I want to show this country that this can happen without surgery and without pills. Truly.. the magic pill is.... Willingness to work a healthy program and to take care of yourself.

What a great blessing it was to spend this weekend with the people I did and to be apart of something that helped me get clearer and clearer on who I am and what my message is. Speaking my truth is what God has placed me here at this time to do. It's clear to me that I also get to help others do the same and as you get clear with your own truth and speak it, you will find a power within you that you thought was lost but instead it was just hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment