Monday, March 21, 2011

"Get off the Cross, We Need the Wood"

I remember the first time I heard a friend of mine say that. What a great way to say .. get out of your stuff, stop being a victim in life and start living. This is not a time to stay stuck my friends. There is an army of us that are collecting that are ready to start building a totally different future. It's happening on a daily basis that I meet yet another person that gets this energy that I am living in which is one of wanting to give back and helping others.

What happens to us in life is... we are living or we are dying. There is no such thing as staying stagnant. When we are dying we are full of despair, anger, fear, loneliness among other things. There is a true awakening happening and people in this country are wanting answers to how to create something different. Can you feel it? I know I can. So getting off the cross because we need to the wood..is so we can begin to rebuild this country.

I am working on a project where I will be opening 100 healing centers throughout the United States and possibly reaching into other countries by June 2012. I know what it has meant to me to be free from all the garbage that was holding me back and at the same time I am enjoying watching others step from the darkness into light. It give me more and more hope that if we really want to, we can create a completely different reality... a reality that is full of life.. and light.

So more on a serious note.. the cross that we bare in life often feels so heavy. I have thought a lot about this as I have walked the road to recovery the last 2 years. I always felt like it was my job to fix this mess I got myself into. What I learned is the God has already sent His Son Jesus Christ to pay the price for me so that I wouldn't have to suffer. I love what a friend of mine told me last week. .. "Christ has already won the battle. Why are we still trying to win the war?" This is totally true! We are the ones that make it difficult on ourselves. I believe we are set here in life to find joy and peace. I know for me when I wasn't doing so hot in life.. I created a heck of a lot of the opposite. I thought that was just how life was suppose to be. NO WAY.. life is for living, FEELING, enjoying and creating. Now being on this side of the wall, I am doing all those things... I just needed to clean up a bunch of stuff and then get in alignment with God and his magnificent power.

What is it that keeps you in the dark? What is holding you back from being the AMAZING person you are? One of my favorite quotes of all time is. ..

"Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'who am I to be so brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are we not to be? You are a child of God: Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."


~Marianne Williamson
 
How often do you fear being who you are? I would venture to say all the time. I know for me it's been hard at times to step into my brilliance. Where do I get the idea that who I am isn't enough? I KNOW I already have all the answers inside of me to live out my purpose in life. I guess I won't know what it's like if I NEVER get out there and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment