Thursday, February 17, 2011

Haven't Forgotten about you all!!

Got stuck in a huge blizzard last night and couldn't post. Today has been a busy one as I am rolling out my workshop schedule and Personal/Wellness Mentoring Program. Be on the look out for my available times for Mentoring. If you are interested in coming to an event I am putting on, email me. As for One on One Mentoring, people are starting to sign up. I want to help those who are ready and willing to do what it takes to make some serious changes in their life this year as I have done the last couple years of my life. It's possible folks.. I have done it and I want to help you do it as well. It's not as hard as you think plus I will be there for you every step of the way. The way I mentor is with complete unconditional love and at the same time challenge you to reach your goals. Email me directly at becky@beckysampson.com or of course you can find me on facebook a lot of the time. Love to help where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment