Sunday, April 10, 2011

For Good

This song has given me the permission to really be in a place of forgiveness. I can honor everyone and every situation I have experienced because those things have made me who I am today. I know that this song has helped me get through the last couple of years of my life. I don't hold resentments and anger towards anyone. I believe people do things in life sometimes that are not healthy because they are not well. For the most part, I believe people do the best they know how to do at any given time in life. As I have written before, true forgiveness is complete FREEDOM. I would much rather be free from resentment than be held hostage of it. Forgiveness has NOTHING to do with the other person.. it's more for me than it is for them. Holding onto resentments and judgements only keeps me in bondage.. so let go and free yourself. I know the feeling it has brought to me in my life. I honor my past.... I honor those people who have come into my life as well as those who have drifted out. They have helped mold me into the woman I am today and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment