Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"U R A Big Deal"

You know I never knew how important I was until a few years ago when I realized that if I didn't take care of me, I was no use to anyone else out there. I guess I always had that idea that if I threw myself under the bus and ran myself into the ground that that would somehow make me valuable to everyone. What I realized was it was killing my spiritually, physically and emotionally. I was dying a slow death. I finally woke up to the fact that I mattered when I got into recovery for a food addiction I have had since I was 8 years old. I have since released 130 lbs and am living a life full of light and love. I am FINALLY living this life that I always dreamt of but never thought was truly possible until now. I can't hardly explain the joy I feel now that I am living my truth and am able to share my life and my journey with the world. I have a very very clear message to people that they are a BIG DEAL.

When I bring up the fact that people are a big deal they seem to shrink down in their chair and put their head down. What is wrong with us that we wouldn't believe this about ourselves? Who convinced us that we are NOT important? Come on... this is not rocket science. We were all created unique and special in our own way and when we accept that about ourselves and truly go searching to find our true purpose it's amazing what we are able to find. Just today I met with a healer, a lady who helped me work through some things and she was in her power doing what it is that she loves. There is absolutely nothing that brings me more joy than to watch people doing what it is they were created to do. That only happens when people are wiling to take care of themselves and accept the fact that they are a BIG DEAL. It's true. Start looking within and find out who you really are and I think as time goes by you might be surprised with what you find. There is a beautiful human being in there that is just screaming to be let out.

1 comment:

  1. Bex - YOU are a big deal. Mostly because you help everyone you meet feel like they are the the biggest deal on the planet when they are with you. Thanks for all you are doing to bring light to the world. You are master Ragpicker.

    ReplyDelete