Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Coaching"

Coaching is an interesting thing. It's actually pretty awesome. I have been working with people now for a year in a half helping them get clear on who they are and where they want to go in life. I don't know why it surprises me so much when people take my advice and have amazing results and shifts in their lives. I have to say ..I share with others what has worked for me as well as suggest certain things to them depending on what they are going through at any given time in their life. I had someone tell me today that she started using the surrender box and it has really helped her. I explained to her many people underestimate the power of something that seems all to simple and I know it works when I choose to use that tool. I don't just share these things with you for any gain of mine.. I share them because of the major shifts and transformation I have experienced over the past 3 years.

Listen.. we all need to be coached. We all need people to help us see things and give us suggestions to help steer us in the right direction. If you listen to any successful person out there.. they have multiple coaches all the time to help keep them centered. I have them too. It's not a sign of weakness, it's more or a matter of perspective. I am soo grateful for what I am learning.

As my whole Blog, speaking career and radio show are just exploding.. I can't help but give all the credit to God for the blessings He has brought my way. I know that I have a HUGE mission and that I have truly been called to this work. I can't say it's been an easy process but soooo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment