Monday, August 1, 2011

ACTION = "The doing of SOMETHING"

Yesterday I was a guest host of a radio show that I do each month and in the middle of the show I looked over and saw a dictionary so I looked up the word ACTION. Wow... I think how simple the definition was but how difficult we make it at times to get into action. Think about it...."the doing of SOMETHING." Isn't it ironic how simple that is.

People ask me all the time what the defining moment was for me to get the results I did of releasing 130 lbs. I have to say it's the very fact that I made one SMALL step in the right direction that caused me to head down a path that has lead to a life full of peace and joy. It doesn't mean I am immune to difficulties but overall I am grateful for the positive outlook I have on life now because of the changes I have experienced in my life.

So many of you out there may be asking yourself, 'How do I make that kind of shift for myself and why when I try and I feel like I keep failing?' Let me tell you that if you would just take a step back and be patient with yourself.. make a small step and decision to move in a positive direction and then everyday continue to take another small step, I promise you, you will experience great changes for the good. I know many of you have felt a lot of frustration and disappointment around weight loss or making necessary changes in your life. If I were right there sitting in front of you, I would ask you the question I ask everyone as I am coaching them one on one which is .."If there is ONE thing you can do that would help you live a healthier life right now, what would it be?" Think about it for yourself. What is the first thing that comes into your mind? Create a plan, find someone you can be accountable to and then MOVE one small step in the right direction. I cannot stress enough how important this is.

I created a PDF file of action steps called... "Key ACTION STEPS to Getting Lasting Results" and you can download it at www.CreatingHealthyLiving.com. These are tangible ACTION STEPS that you can do to overcome and deal with things that are holding you back from what you really want in life. 


I just launched my website www.CreatingHealthyLiving.com where you will find my different packages that I offer for people who are wanting to work with me. I made if possible for everyone to take advantage of what I have to offer. For me personally, the greatest value is working with me one on one as I realized for my own success, I needed to work directly with someone where I could be accountable to and to work through those key issues that were holding me back from lasting results. 


If you NEVER take ACTION in a positive direction, you will NEVER get the positive results you are looking for. It's easier than you think and I am here to help you in such a loving way to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment