Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Clarity" 30 Day JUMP START to a Healthier You Program Launch

A few days  ago I was privileged to spend sometime in reflection in a place where I find to be very holy. I had called a friend of mine to join me and sure enough several hours later yet another miracle occurred in my life.

For the last 3 years, I have been on this journey of self discovery. Because of all the changes, I have done a lot of soul searching and learning along the way. Since last July when I decided it was time to walk away from my job of 6 1/2 years, my marriage of 7 1/2 years... and at that time had just hit my goal weight for the first time, I was experiencing a HUGE amount of shifting in my life. As I tried to make sense of all of it, I turned towards God for answers. Not knowing exactly where he wanted me to go and not clear on what my soul purpose was, I spent a lot of time on my knees in prayer. It has been very frustrating at times, not knowing what my future would hold. As I found myself being lead in certain directions, I would stay open to the possibilities and opportunities that were there but often in the back of my mind trying to make sense of it all. It wasn't too long ago I was asking myself 'What is it that I have to offer to anyone.. Why would anyone listen to me.. What value do I bring, if any to anyone in this world?' These were real questions. Many around me would shake their heads because they could see what I wasn't yet able to see. Not good or bad .. just was.

In January,.. asking the question, 'What do you want me to do to support myself financially?' .. my 7 Steps to FREEDOM from what's WEIGHing you Down came to me. I felt as though I finally had the answer as to what to teach. I couldn't write fast enough as the inspiration flowed through me and onto the paper. Finally.. I thought, I have something to share. So a friend of mine pushed me to do a workshop, which to be honest with you terrified me at the time. Almost immediately all the self doubt and negative talk flooded my soul as to shake my very core of who I was. I would imagine starting the workshop and having people get up and walk out, fall asleep and even give me negative feedback.

Eventually I did my workshop and overall it went well, although there are a lot of things I will be doing differently next time. I learned what worked for me and what didn't work and the fact I pushed through the doubt and negative talk and did it anyway was HUGE.

As I continue to look for windows of opportunity to get clear on my message and my purpose I have connected with hundreds of people along the way. Take a look at my facebook photo albums and it's evident of the many people who have come into my space. It's getting to the point now that I have to take pictures of people in order to remember them and keep them in my mind.

As for clarity I still hadn't found it. Went to conferences, networking meetings, scheduled one on one with different people and even did some cold calling and while it all served a purpose, I still struggled with finding the clarity of mind. Who am I? What is my purpose? Who do I need to be working with? How do I get my message out to the masses like I feel I have been called to? Who can I trust? These are just some of the questions I have had on my mind.

As with anything, it takes persistence and tenacity in life to see things come together. Just as with weight loss, finding success in business is the same. So soon I found myself, hiring a big time coach, things started to take off. While being a guest host once a month on a local radio show, I met someone that invited me to be a co-host of a world wide radio show and I threw myself into that work. So how many different directions can I go before I realize that I have been dancing around WHO I AM and how I am to serve this world? Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel in anyway shape or form that I have waisted anytime because I KNOW that every single second of this journey has had a purpose to it. I can't even begin to go into all the things I have learned along the way. I started making a list of everything and maybe at some point I will post it.

As of a couple of days ago, I found myself in a place of contemplation... reflection and then WHAM!! So as I spent time with a dear friend of mine, he layed it all out before me and made his suggestions as to what he thought I was doing and what direction would serve me best. It was amazing!!

For many of you out there that have seen my pictures of my home, you know that I have a TON of signs all over my home. These signs help me to stay focused and bring me hope. When I feel stuck, I often find myself at the store being lead to yet another sign that I can put in my space. This last weeks sign that by the way was hiding behind a bunch of other signs was "SIMPLIFY." There are NO accidents. I put that up last Friday and 2 days ago that was the message my dear friend was helping me to see. I needed to simplify. How many of you out there can relate? Most of us over think everything and then it ends up keeping us stuck. I don't know about you .. .but for me, that's what I was doing.

As we sat there at dinner, he helped me set out a plan.. a simple one at that and we set dates and times to having these 6 items done. 'Could it really be this simple?'.. is what I thought?? No wonder I didn't have the direction I needed let alone the clarity. 'Was I getting in my own way?' The answer was an astounding YES. It wasn't that I didn't know my soul purpose, it was that I wasn't willing to go to the core of who I am .. and share me and what I am an expert at with the world. It seemed all too easy. I know I had heard that message from sooo many people that I needed to keep it simple but somehow buying the sign the other day shifted something in me and NOW ... I GET IT.

So now I have a specific concise easy 30 day JUMP Start to a healthier you program that I am confident that if you follow the program you WILL get results to finding peace in Mind, Body and Soul. I know because I have experienced it. My desire to be in service to others burns deep within my heart and soul and I can no longer stand on the side lines and watch life pass me by.

To Learn more CLICK HERE and sign up for my FREE WebEX I will be putting on in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment