Friday, June 17, 2011

"Are you Willing to Pay the Price to be Healthy?"

I know what you are thinking...."I have tried so many times to lose weight and get healthy and I am good for a little bit but then I fall off the wagon and gain it all back. I have been on every diet out there, I don't know why everyone else seems to get it but me? What's wrong with me. I will never figure it out and it's hard for me to lose weight." Well.. losing weight is as hard or as easy as you want to make it. Seriously.... you are making it WAY to hard with all the negative beliefs you have around it. Take it from me that has released 130 lbs and been dieting since I was 7 years old... not to mention was suicidal at age 15 after many years of hating myself.

So .. why do I ask the question, "Are you willing to Pay the Price to get healthy?" I can't force anyone to do anything. I know I spent years of my life thinking I could but I now choose only to work with people who are really ready. When I have a willing and ready individual, I can help create MASSIVE results. How much is that worth to you?

For me releasing my 130 lbs and most importantly being healthy and feeling PEACE most of my life, is seriously PRICELESS. I can't even begin to explain what it feels like to live the life I am living now. I am in a place now that I have learned to love and accept myself exactly where I am .. not to mention have learned to do the same for others around me. Looking back I would have paid ANYTHING to get what I have now. The problem is, I couldn't even begin to imagine me being able to be where I am now. It all started with a decision to get into action. So I ask the question again.. "Are you willing to Pay the Price?" Yes there is a price to pay. It's called getting rid of the negative self talk, putting in the time to shift your mindset and the way you think of dieting or exercise to be successful at working with me. This is not rocket science. I start everyone out on very simple practices and habits. I want you to succeed. I know for a fact that if you follow the program I have outlined for my "30 Days to a Healthier You" program, you WILL lose weight, you WILL feel more peace in your life, you WILL learn to love and accept you .. all of you and will have a greater amount of peace and love for those around you. I know this sounds wonderful and it is.. however, know that it takes work AND that work doesn't have to be hard. Actually I would argue that living a life of unhealthiness is SOOO much harder than one of a healthy one but I will save that point for another blog entry.

We all need a support team a coach and if you are ready and willing to take it on, I am here to support you.

Get signed up for my "30 Day JUMP START to a Healthier You" Program. You will not regret it as you join me and many other people on this journey of once and for all stopping the cycle of unhealthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment