Monday, October 25, 2010

How my Journey relates to Og Mandino's 10 Scrolls

Let me begin by saying, my journey of releasing 130 lbs was done through a 12 step recovery program which I continue to work on a daily basis. It wasn't until a couple of months ago I was introduced to Og Mandino's 10 Scrolls. When I began studying these scrolls, I realized that what he teaches are EXACTLY those principles that have helped me gain the success I did. As I relate my own personal experience to each one of the scrolls, my hope is to share with you what has worked for me. It has taken me many many years to get to this point where I am living in integrity. As I implemented these Scrolls into my life, my life changed drastically. No matter what it is that you are struggling with, I know from first hand experience, that if you choose to study these scrolls you too can find great peace and success in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment