Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Asking for comments....

So some of you have told me that you read my blogs each day but I have no idea who you are. Please I would love to hear from you and what it is that touches you in your life and your experiences that you have to share. I started blogging more often because a good friend of mine told me she was reading my blogs. I had no idea anyone was even out there listening.

Please, if I can be of any service to anyone, share this blog with them. Let them know that there is hope. It doesn't have to be just weight loss. That just happened to be what my vehicle was to gain the success I have but any of the principles I have learned will work in assisting others to getting what they want out of life. We all have struggles and things that get in our way from getting everything that we want. My weight was a big one. I will be blogging a lot more as I am writing my book and please if you have any comments, share them with me. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment