Friday, December 31, 2010

Impact Others by Sharing What You Appreciate About Them!

Today I have been told by 2 different people how much they admire me. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. I had NO IDEA that I had affected them or was any kind of inspiration to them. I have to be honest with you. I wonder sometimes if there is anything of value I have to share with others. I know that is my own negative thinking and that is what I am working hard to rid myself of. It's the shadow side of me that doesn't want me to be my brilliant inspirational self.

I wonder how  many times in life I haven't shared with people my true feelings. Just like me, it made my day today to know that the time and effort I put into who I am.. matters to others. It inspires me to continue on through this life doing what I feel called to do.

Yesterday I started reading a book called "Aspire" by Kevin Hall. I have met Kevin and talked briefly about what I am up to and as I get further in his book I am inspired even more to stay true to what it is that I am called here on this earth to do. There are no accidents that this book came into my energy today. Click here to get a copy of it.

Here we are going through life trying to figure out what we are good at and what calls us to action. It helps to get feedback from others because they see things that we are blind to see. That works also with being open to hearing those parts of yourself you don't particularly like. I have a hard time sometimes acknowledging those things. If I am never open to taking a look at them.. I can't change them. "You can't change what you don't acknowledge." On the flip side of that I wonder how many people have given up on themselves because no one took the time to tell them what a difference that person made in their life.

I want to thank those in my life that are willing to share with me how I have affected their life for good. Those kind words keep me going today. They help me dig deeper into my soul to create more value in inspiring others. I can tangibly feel this energy force drawing me towards sharing my story with the world. Every time I go against that, I feel resistance. Every time I stay true to it.... things flow. I am beginning to see and embrace this so called "Calling" I have been given to share the "Message of Hope" to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment