Sunday, December 5, 2010

YOU ARE LIGHT

Today was the 3rd time being on Angel's radio show. I am convinced more and more that there is a shift happening in this universe of people's awareness. I don't know if it is just me, but I keep having people brought into my life.. or attracted into my life that really do care to make a difference in this world. Maybe I just shifted the way I saw life to see that there is a lot of good in this world and a lot of passionate caring people who really do care for others. One thing I learned over the weekend at the "Prosperity Summit" conference was that who I am is valuable. As I create Value in this world there is a natural exchange that occurs.

As I am working on developing my workshops, I have found myself a little impatient with the process. Although I know that creation takes time, I am feeling as though I should have it all figured out by now. As I listened to my different audios from my radio shows I did, I can tell the growth spurt I have experienced in the short 2 months between the shows. Wow.. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 6 months. Life doesn't necessarily function on my terms. I have to be patient with the process of creation and I am learning to keep in action and as I keep in action, something is bound to click. Something that will allow me be that light of hope to others.

I can't tell you how passionate my soul cries out to be in service to others. I guess it's because the amount of pain I have felt over my life time I hate to see others to continue to suffer. My biggest message I care to share with people is that you are not alone in your pain or whatever it is that you struggle with. Be open to allowing yourself to receive from others. We are all here on this planet to learn the art of giving and receiving. It's impossible to receive if we are not open to it.

One thing I am really pondering about this last weekend is our light side.. and our dark side. Otherwise known as our Sacred/Soul side of us and our Darkness/Shadow side. Neither one of them is good or bad they are just who we are. Without that duality, we wouldn't have any point of reference to our joy or sorrow. As we learn to embrace the shadow side we learn that there are a lot of amazing lessons to be learned. The dark side teaches us what things we still need to work out. As we learn to live in the light and be the light that we were created to be, we start to feel more peace.

If there is one thing I hear a lot from people is that people are constantly telling me I have this light about me. That light is tangible to people. I contribute that light to me living the way I do now. I eat high vibrational foods, I meditate, I spend time writing and reading and most importantly I work intentionally to be in constant contact with God and ask for his direction. The things I put in my life matter. As I embrace more of the light side (The divinity within me - my true self), I have more light to give to others.

What we focus on ALWAYS expands so it's a choice that you have. If you choose to focus on all the negative in the world, you will ALWAYS see more negative. On the contrary, if you surround yourself with positive people, sayings, words, music and tune out the negativity, you will inevitably be engulfed by more light. That is just the truth of it. You Create your own reality. Create positivity and let go of the negative. It will eat you alive. I know for me this has been a huge shift for me in my own personal life. Like I have said many times before that this last year I have turned off the tv, don't listen to the radio, am really careful about who I surround myself with and how I feel when I am around them, surround myself with good uplifting literature, listen to calming music, spend time in meditation..listening for impressions and be in service to others. This kind of life has brought me a ton of peace. Can't say it's always been easy and at the same time it's been sooo worth it.

I challenge you to look at where in your life you may find a place where you can have time to yourself. Are there things that you need to eliminate that are pulling you down or holding you back. Remember you were born into this world worthy and full of light. You hold special gifts which no one else has. Let that light shine and allow yourself the gift of being you. YOU MATTER.. to the world.. YOU MATTER TO ME.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh perfect! Thanks Becky! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog by a mutual friend. (Tres Hatch). Your words and journey have been inspiring and I am looking forward to reading your other blogs. You have spoken about a women's seminar you are planning. I would be very interested in knowing about it.
    Thanks again,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete