Thursday, December 30, 2010

Miracles of 2010


In many ways I have experienced a total transformation in my life during the year of 2010. Not just by the massive change in my physical body... but in many areas. Spiritually, I got closer to God with all my heart and cultivating a relationship of trust by studying His words and through a heck of a lot of prayer. Sometimes life gives us challenges to bring us to our knees and teach us that God is the one in charge, not me. I would love to say that I am all POWERFUL and can make things happen but the truth of it is, I am totally POWERLESS without God. I had to turn my life over to Him and continue to do so on a daily basis. Just today, I used my surrender box to yet again, turn my will over. Since then I have felt His hand guide me as to what to do. I wonder sometimes if God shakes His head at me wondering why it takes me so long to turn to Him but he waits patiently for me to surrender on my own. I know when I do, things flow and I can be in service to him in all I do.

Another area of my life that has been transformed is my self worth. I almost can't relate to the woman I used to be. I have come soo far from that woman that didn't have any clue of her worth, feeling alone and afraid and scared to speak her truth. It has been a journey for me to learn what my worth was. Most importantly my worth has come straight from the one who created me... God. Is it ever a wonder that I might have been looking in all the wrong places? I looked to others to validate me. I thought that talents and skills made me worth something and even though they are not bad to have, what I have discovered is, those things don't make me who I am... who I am is a divine daughter of God.. PERIOD!  What I discovered is that I was born valuable into this world just because I am God's creation. He has been waiting for me to discover what he has always known about me since the beginning of time.

A book I have been reading is "Captivating Womanhood." This book is helping me see my true divinity within myself and to embrace the beautiful woman that I am. I realized recently how hard that has been for me to acknowledge that. I am NOT my body and my body doesn't define my worthiness or divinity. Although I believe my body is the temple of my spirit.. my spirit is divine and as I take care of my body then both the body and the soul can shine in their utmost brilliance.



This last weekend I was talking to a friend of mine about how badly I wanted to get  my toenails done but just thought how ridiculous it is to pay $30 for a pedicure. I have been struggling with this idea for well over a year. 'Why in the dead of winter do I want to spend that kind of money on my feet?' I thought to myself. This friend reminded me how important it is to take care of the feet that carry me through life. This friend of mine even gave me the money to go have it done and I still couldn't make sense of it all... until I realized that this was my stretch. Having this done was not about anyone else but was for me. So with my new found courage... I took the plunge and WOW.. I can't even begin to tell you the value I got from this experience. First of all, let me tell you, I sat in that chair doing what I could to stop the chatter in my head and did my best to just RECEIVE. What I learned about myself in that hour in half was life changing. I learned that it's ok to take care of myself. I learned it's ok to be served and taken care of and the greatest gift of all was the flood of ideas that came to me about how I am going to structure my women's retreats. It's almost like God was waiting for me to be willing to RECEIVE. I have been waiting for direction as to how to put together my workshops for 2 1/2 years. I realized how important it was that I experience this principle of receiving first hand so that I can then teach out of integrity about it. Since that day, I wake up with a smile on my face as I look at my beautiful toes.


So another beautiful Miracle of this last year are the many people I have met. I am in ahh.. each day when I meet some of the most amazing people who have been places and done things that are miraculous. They inspire me and teach me along the way. Within the last couple of months, I have met some of the most successful individuals and have learned it takes hard work and determination to get where they are. They teach me to never give up and to go for my dreams and that I have something to offer others. They have helped me see things in me that I haven't been able to see until now.




Another miracle is how I got aligned with the Og Mandino Group. I have learned soo much from Dave Blanchard and in studying the Scrolls written by Og Mandino. I have learned how to love more and to serve more and to receive more and that no matter what my past may be my future is always clean. I have learned what thought processes have been keeping me back and as I study the scrolls, I am shifting those thought processes that are out of balance. You too can go and take a free assessment to find out for yourself what's holding you back. Go to www.liveonpurposetoday.com and see for yourself. I know this has been very useful for me. So grateful for the opportunity I have had to implement these principles into my life.



Recently to be introduced to a group called REIC (Real Estate Investment Group). Wow.. what a great group of people who are truly working as a team in support of one another. I have always wanted to work for a group of individuals that function at this level of productivity. Not only does the company care about their employees, they care very much for their members and creating massive amounts of value for them. As I begin my own journey of investing in my financial future with them and in getting my own personal game plan, I am sharing this information with others. I was just hired to be on their sales team. I am honored to be given this opportunity to help others build their own wealth through investing in real estate. Click here to see how REIC works diligently to serve others. Get your own Personal Game Plan Today. You can also download a copy of the book "Straight Path Real Estate" for Free by Clicking Here.



Most importantly I am grateful to God for all He has provided for me. I have made it a daily practice to write down 5 God things or otherwise known as Miracles that I experience each day. As I take notice of them, somehow I am given even more.


Thank you for your friendships as well. I know there are many out there that can relate very much to my own struggles. I am here to let you know that I know how you feel. I know sometimes it can feel like there is no hope but there is hope. You are not alone.  I experience a lot of PEACE in my life and am soo grateful for that. I have lived most of my life without it and it is one of my most cherished possession I have now. I am grateful for an amazing family and for their examples they are to me. Grateful for what is going to be created this next year in 2011 and where God is going to lead me to next.

Please if there is anything I can do to serve you, don't hesitate to call me or contact me. My number is 801-427-0490. I am willing to help in anyway I can. I wish you all an amazing 2011. It's time for us to rise above our challenges. Turn them over to God and allow His loving hand of mercy to flow through EVERY aspect of our lives.

May God bless you and carry you through the next 24 hours. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment