Friday, December 3, 2010

Creation

You.. know... life is a journey not a destination. I am not master of this surrender thing but a fellow struggler in this process called life. I know that with each painful event in our lives there is opportunity for growth if we choose to take it. I think Satan's greatest tool he uses against us is to convince us that we are broken and if he can fill us with doubt about our greatness.. he has got us. We truly are creators in every sense of the word. We create our own heaven or hell on a day to day basis.. and sometimes moment to moment. We are here on this earth to learn to turn EVERYTHING over to God so that he can then direct our paths. He really does see the whole picture. A Quote came to me last year which states.. "Creation is perfect in EVERYWAY. If we choose to surrender all we become creators of all things effortlessly." I can't begin to tell you how true that is for me. I know that with everything in me. God didn't create the world overnight.. it was a process and it works just the same with us in our lives. It takes patience to go through this process of creation. One step at a time. No need to rush .. no need to skip steps. I know for me, even today, I feel frustration when I want to see this creation move quicker. I want to have the final product yesterday. I have always been that way but the true growth happens when I take it one step at a time and make sure I am surrendering all along the way. God will provide me with what I need as I stay connected to him and his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment