Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SO MANY MIRACLES

So many miracles I can't keep track of them all. So I am feeling drawn to public speaking and corporate training. I feel in many ways that is where my strength is. It almost feels like God has allowed me these challenges in my life so that I may share what I have learned to inspire others that there is hope and love in recovery if you are willing to partake of it. Seriously.. it's becoming quite amazing to watch these so called coincidences happening. Each time one comes up, I hear this "ding" sound in my mind letting God know that I acknowledge his hand in what just happened. What I am experiencing is far greater in scale than I thought was ever possible. It's cool. So another 24 hours... another set of miracles I get to acknowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment