Friday, July 30, 2010

Absolute Surrender

So within one month, I hit my goal weight, finalized my divorce and quit my job of 6 1/2 years. All three of which are huge in and of itself. It's a miracle I feel amazingly invigorated and excited about where my life is taking me. The three feelings that have addressed me today are the feeling of Sadness, Excitement and Peace. All at the same time.

I have been listening to a series called DreamUCamp at www.dreamuniversity.com. It's been amazing to hear all these different people who have all come to the same conclusions as I have but have come by very different paths in life. I am just thrilled to know in the bottom of my soul that there is soo much abundance in this life to go around if only we care to partake of it all.

My new mantra is "I am enough..I have enough.. and there is enough to go around in this world." What I discovered this week was that my whole life of dieting it's always been about scarcity.. not enough...can't have ..etc. As I eat today, my life if full of food - good food which fills not only my body but also my soul. I spend a lot of time in abundance when it comes to my recovery. I feel so blessed to know and feel the peace associated with that abundance. There is a real shift happening with me in the last couple of weeks and it's going to be exciting to see where I go.

I am in TOTAL surrender to God and His will for me. It will be a blast seeing what he does with me and where he leads me because I am wide open to possibilities. Few things I am very clear about and am now waiting for God to fill in all the details of it all. Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment