Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First entry to my daily inspirations

My journey is many years in the making but for today.. it's the beginning of a even longer journey ahead with many more lessons to learn. As I write each day and learn to open my heart to the world, I feel a sense of connection with the universe and other fellow sufferers. I welcome insite from others and sharing of each one of our journeys. I feel strongly that everything in life if just perfect the way it plays out. We all have different journeys to live and in our own ways they are God's blessings to each one of us. I have learned that every emotion, every experience, every person, every trial, every triumph is "JUST PERFECT" in that moment. I can choose to learn from it and find the gift in it or NOT. These days, I do my best to learn from each one of them rather than fight gifts given to me from God.

Thank you for allowing me to share my life with each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment